Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Couch Gaming Pilot #2 - Metal Gear Solid Demo disc [Playstation 1] with Cornelius

Haha, I will use the American comic book numbering convention if I like. Take that, stuffy old English teacher! Oh, why do these videos always end in conversations about stuff that happened at school?

My very favourite video game demo of all time has to be that found with the UK copy of ISS Pro '98 for the Playstation 1, namely Metal Gear Solid. This version only incorporates the first two areas, which you can play through in about five minutes, but we used to squeeze every bit of playability out the disc and stretch it out to half an hour.

There is another, longer MGS demo, but I have yet to get my grubby little grease-coated hands on it. When I do, one can be certain I will perform yet another monologue on its delightfulness. In short, send me all your worthless Metal Gear demos! :P

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

No comments: