Sunday, 30 October 2011

Super Mario Bros. [NES] - A Tale of Violence, Vagabondage and Vegetarianism

Critical piece discussing the fungus fancier's first console outing, chronicling the conception, controversies and downright LSD-fuelled insanity of Brooklyn's most prominent pudgy pipe plunger. Nah, not really. I just reiterate the really obvious, half-humorous observations of other people.

Huge thanks to Chipmaster for the game footage and Shigeru Miyamoto for his agreeing not to have me banned from Mario Kart online.

Apologies for taking so long to release this. I did plan to make more of it, but decided to put an end to the hype and finally release it as-is. I bet you're well chuffed :P

2 comments:

Colonel Sanders said...

Whuh?

Harry Yack said...

Oh, ignore that Harry Yack fellow. He often goes on these hallucinogenic nostalgia trips. I think his brain short circuited some 5 years ago when he joined that Illogicopedia site ;)