Saturday, 2 July 2011

Pokemon Green Engrish translation (Bootleg) [Game Boy] Playthrough PARTS 10-11

Dr Aochider returns for two more parts of the abomination that is PETTRAINER, AKA Pokemon Green Engrish version.





*Bonus: Silly Quotes*
  • Roky: "You are loafing to and fro in such a place! I finally catch variety of strong and wonderful. Which, which?"
  • Roky: "What? Understand, understand!"
  • "If defeated 5 person, he will get a high-quality prize! Can win you?"
  • Roky: "Masachee is a fatastic of famous PET!"
  • Golden Ball Bridge contestants upon losing: "What a marvel!" "I can't believe it!" "I'm awfully weak." "Am I also lost?"
  • "The third come on! It doesn't so simple!" "How extraordinary!"
  • "Swing back! The fifth! I'm your opponent!"
  • "How extraordinary! Have defeated 5 person, congratulation!"
  • "Enter please! No entering? Come on! Come on! Your face doesn't like that! If you do so, you should be forced to enter! Wahoo!"
  • Rocket Trainer, upon losing: "Whelp! Is that truly feasible?"
  • Mountain Man (on losing): "Do so good!"
  • Miniskirt (on losing): "Not in good state."
  • Boy Scout (on losing): "Ha. Ha, ha..."
  • "Friends have many lovely PET... how angry!"
  • Miniskirt (on losing): "Not at all feeling wronged."
  • "It appears transmit machinery on the screen of PC!"
  • "Hello! I PET! Different! I'm Masachy! People called me the fanatic PET!"
  • Masachi: "Thank you very much! You've help me much! Why don't you come to enjoy my precious PET?" ... "It's good to have a ticket. But I don't like dance party and alike!" ... "You take the place of me and have a fun there."
  • Juvenile (upon losing): "Do not bad!"

1 comment:

Ben said...

This made my day! Looking forward to the next lot!