Wednesday, 2 February 2011

South Korea win the World League - International Superstar Soccer 64 commentary with special guest Skidgle: ISS64 [Nintendo 64]

Skidgle, an acquaintance of mine, is looking at starting a video game review channel. To get him into the swing of things, I suggested we record a commentary or two together last weekend. Though this video wasn't the main focus of our attentions, which you'll find out more about soon, I think it produced one or two interesting points that might make it worthy of an Internet upload.

See if you can spot the new title card for 2011! Well, I suppose it isn't hard, all you need to do is press the play button.



Here's a link to the 40-goal game.

Skidgle's channel will be online soon with a grand launch video starring myself. For those remotely interested, I'll keep you posted on that.

No comments: