Thursday, 15 April 2010

Roland on the Ropes [Amstrad CPC] The LP

Mwahah! Time for something a little bit different, methinks. This Let's Play / Longplay video was recorded on the same afternoon as the Fruit Machine guerilla review and hence uses the same method of 'pointing the camera at the screen and talking over it like a wally'. Fun eh?

Apologies for the substandard audio and video quality here, but I guess that's the nature of the medium. After all, considering the state of my computer it's actually physically difficult to record this kind of thing any other way, unless you like putting up with audio skips and such like. Which I suppose you don't.

Nonetheless, I hope for a higher quality product to be winging its way to you for our next video instalment. As for what that might be, who knows? I haven't actually been doing much recording or even playing games recently, but I will say a project is in the offing. As usual, I won't promise too much in case something goes badly wrong, but I will say I'm working on something that's a bit of a change from the usual.

Ooh, what is it? You'll have to wait and see. Meantime, here's Row-laaahnd.

Part one



Part two

No comments: